Aggressive / Reactive Dog Rehab
This course is designed for dogs that are reactive or aggressive towards other dogs and or people. Dogs that come through our system quickly go from out of control and dangerous to safe and reliable.
Course Length: 8 Classes
$699 per dog
"We GUARANTEE RESULTS!"
- HAZ OTHMAN -
*We have revamped our group classes! If you were already part of the old class system and are looking to sign up please contact us!*
Do you have a dog that is aggressive or reactive towards other dogs or humans? There can be a variety of motivations for this ranging from insecurity to innate instinctive behaviours.
Regardless of your dog’s motivation, we will show you how to achieve complete control over his / her behaviours.
Throughout this course we will show you how to achieve complete control over your dog’s dangerous behaviours.
This package includes the Functional On-Leash Obedience training we do in our Level 1 classes.
READ CAREFULLY EACH CLASS HAS IT’S OWN LIST!
**THIS IS NOT THE BOARD AND TRAIN LIST.**The following list is the equipment necessary for our group classes or private training sessions.Please enter the property through our EAST driveway off Gore Rd, NOT the driveway that leads to the house.Note…When navigating to our location using GPS please be advised some units will take you to the wrong location. Using the google maps or waze app seem to be reliable in their guidance.
Puppy Class Equipment
- Treats HIGH VALUE
- 20-30′ Flexi Lead
- Hungry Puppy (don’t feed prior to class)
- NO CORRECTION COLLARS
Obedience Class LEVEL 1-3 or Private Lessons
- High value TREATS
- Small toy that your dog loves
- Prong Collar fitted to your dog (we carry herm sprenger)
- 30 foot training lead (Purchasable at most major pet stores)
- E-Collar – *Only necessary for the Level 2 and 3 classes* (We supply these or units can be found on Amazon: **acceptable brands E-Collar Technologies or Dogtra)
We will not use any other brand for our training as quality and output range is essential to good e-collar training. Other units are not suitable for ethical or safe e-collar training.
Aggressive/Reactive Dog Class
- Basket muzzle that your dog cannot remove, we recommend you begin habituating your dog to this well before class
- High value treats
- Small toy your dog loves
- Prong Collar fitted to your dog (we carry Herm Sprenger)
- 30 foot training lead (Purchasable at most major pet stores