- Dog Size: 5 lbs. and Larger
- 1/2 Mile Range
- LCD Display with Back Light allows for Precision Control
- Available in 1 Dog, 2 Dog and 4 Dog Versions
- 1 Dog Transmitter can be converted to the 2 Dog version on the fly
- 2 Hour Quick Charge Lithium Polymer via USB or Charger
- Battery Level Icon and Flashing Light Indication
- Lost Transmitter Beeper Mode
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant
- Color Carrying Case Included
- Remote Tracking Light – Great for Evening Walks
- Two Year Full Warranty (Batteries Covered)
The Easy Educator is a modern e-collar designed with safety in mind, novel features like maximum stimulation setting and lock and set provide safety from accidental over stimulation of the dog. This medium range trainer is loaded with unique features making it the most humane and effective trainer available. The bar shaped transmitter is especially well-suited for easy operation and is small providing stealth operation when the situation requires discreetness. Don’t be fooled by the small receiver size 2”X1.5”X1” 2.4 ounce, it provides plenty of stimulation for most dogs even normal temperament 150 pound dogs respond to our blunt stimulation. The unique COS (control of stimulation) technology provides very clean stimulation without the normal head jerking often found with other training collars. The boost feature is available to provide boosted stimulation from 1 to 60. The tapping sensation employed is similar to vibration, but more intense making it a good substitute to the stimulation. The ergonomic design of the remote allows the user to watch your dog. The night tracking light is controlled by the transmitter allowing the user to flash or continuously light up the collar receiver for locating your dog after dark. Lost transmitter beeper can be turned on to help locate a misplaced or lost transmitter. The Easy Educator will turn a smart stubborn dog into a genius. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Proudly Assembled in the USA.
The 900 and 902 are combined in one transmitter allowing for easy adding of an additional dog by simply purchasing an additional collar receiver and doing a 3 button programming operation. Another nice feature of this flexible program feature is if you have the 902 system and want to do some advanced training using both collar receivers on the same dog you can simply convert it to a 900 and pair both receivers and have a “plus” double collar system for the day.
- One Waterproof Miniature Collar Receiver
- One Waterproof Ergonomic Transmitter
- One ¾” X 30” Biothane Collar (Ready to Be Cut to Size)
- Two Sets of Contact Points (5/8” and ¾”)
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owner’s Manual with Training Tips
- Metal Belt Clip
- Lanyard for the Transmitter
- Collar Receiver: 2.0”X1.5X1.1”, 2.4 oz.
- Biothane Collar Strap: ¾” X 30”, 1.46 oz. (Ready to Cut to Size)
- Advanced Remote: 4”X1.8”X1.25” 4.2 oz.
- Complete System in Box: 11”X6.9”X2.2”, 1.2 lbs.
- Charges with standard USB adapters.